Associate, Superannuation and Insurance claims
Erin Sellars’ tenacity as a lawyer stems from her desire to assist people through tough times to help them get their life back on track. She began working at Slater and Gordon because the firm has the resources to ensure she can efficiently provide the best possible legal services.
Erin’s experience in compensation law has allowed her to apply her knowledge and skills to any of her clients’ situations in order to reach the most desirable outcome. Her understanding and compassionate nature helps to relieve the stress of the legal process for her clients.
“I always ensure I produce the best possible outcomes as efficiently as possible with the greatest level of client care.”
With a great passion for law coupled with her honesty, professionalism and ethical approach, Erin fights challenges and defends the rights of her clients to lead them to a brighter future.
- Since January 2014 Slater and Gordon (Lawyer)
- October 2010 – January 2014 Slater and Gordon (Law Clerk)
- 2010 Motor Claims Authority (Clerk)
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- May 2013 Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- April 2013 Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- 2012 Bachelor of Laws, University of Western Sydney
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales