Public Liability, Principal Lawyer
Eleni Sarian has 17 years experience managing compensation matters for clients from across NSW and is an Accredited Specialist in Compensation Law.
Eleni’s success as a plaintiff lawyer is due to her exceptional negotiating skills and her extensive knowledge of the area.
Client care is vitally important to Eleni. Her clients are often people experiencing significant difficulties and stresses. Eleni understands that the legal process can be daunting and is skilled at helping clients to navigate the process and achieve the best result possible.
Accredited Specialist Compensation Law
Motor Vehicle Claims
Professional qualification & admissions
- 2004 Accredited Specialist in Compensation Law, Law Society of NSW
- 1998 Admitted Legal Practitioner of the Supreme Court of NSW
- 1995-1998 Bachelor of Laws, University of Technology, Sydney NSW
- 1993-1995 Bachelor of Financial Administration (Accounting), University of New England, Armidale NSW
- Since 2011 Slater and Gordon Lawyers - Principal Lawyer
- 1999-2011 Keddies Lawyers - Senior Associate
- 1995-1999 Teakle Ormsby George and Associates - Law Clerk/Lawyer
Memberships and associations
Law Society of New South Wales