Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Commercial & Project Litigation, Associate
Eileen Nguyen has been working with Slater and Gordon since 2009. She enjoys achieving satisfactory outcomes for her clients, particularly those who may not otherwise be able to pursue their legal claim.
As a commercial and project litigation specialist, Eileen is attracted by the diversity of clients she sees and cases she handles on a daily basis – from small companies and experienced investors to retirees and mum and dad investors.
Compassionate, realistic and dedicated, Eileen chose to work for Slater and Gordon for its reputation of driving amendments to law and helping people who would not otherwise be able to pursue their legal rights.
- Commercial litigation
- Representative proceedings/class actions
- Shareholder and financial services litigation
- Contractual and trade practices disputes
- Debt collection
- Administrative law (VET sector and regulated occupations)
- 2014, Slater and Gordon (associate)
- Since 2009, Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 2008 – 2009, Kenyons Lawyers (lawyer)
- 2008, Kenyons Lawyers (articled clerk)
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2010 Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2009 Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2009 Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- 2007 Bachelor of Laws, La Trobe University
- 2007 Bachelor of Information Systems, La Trobe University
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Victorian Society for Computers and the Law