Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Motor Vehicle Accident Claims, Practice Group Leader
Doug Williams’ clients come from all walks of life but all share the burden of having suffered life-changing tragic events.
“Assisting clients overcome unjust determinations is what I find most fulfilling in my role”.
After 12 years’ practise exclusively in compensation claims litigation, what matters most to Doug, remains unchanged – namely helping his clients achieve financial stability in their lives and overcome unjust determinations by insurers.
Clear-thinking, confident and meticulous, Doug understands the value to his clients of successful completion of their claims and the importance of restoring financial independence to lives suddenly interrupted.
Doug completed his postgraduate Diploma in Law with the New South Wales Legal Practitioners Admission Board in 1998 and joined Slater and Gordon in 2005.
- Slater and Gordon since 2005 (senior associate)
- 2000-2005 Whitelaw Mcdonald Solicitors (associate)
- 1999-2000 Moray and Agnew (employed solicitor)
- 1993-1998 NSW Department of Education (secondary teacher)
Memberships and Associations
- New South Wales Law Society
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2006 Accredited Specialist in Compensation, Law Society New South Wales
- 1999 Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 1998 Diploma in Law, New South Wales Legal Practitioners Admission Board
- 1992 Bachelor of Education (Social Sciences)