Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Personal Injury Compensation, Commercial Litigation, Estate Litigation
Don has acted for thousands of people who have suffered as a result of being injured or businesses facing litigation.
Many cases were challenging, some heartbreaking and some had a funny side but everyone got the full measure of professional care and representation that he believes is everyone’s due.
Don heads Slater and Gordon’s Albury and Wagga Wagga practice groups. He is a nationally accredited mediator and an Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Compensation.
- Compensation law including Workers Compensation and Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation
- Commercial litigation particularly insolvency
- Estate litigation
- Slater and Gordon since 2010 (Practice Group Leader)
- 1984-2010 Adams Leyland Lawyers (Partner)
- 1980-1984 Geoffrey Edwards and Co (Sydney)
Professional qualifications and admissions
- 1993 Accredited Mediator
- 1992 Accredited Specialist Compensation Law
- 1979 Admitted Supreme Court of New South Wales.
- 1979 Bachelor of Laws, University of Sydney