Workers Compensation, Lawyer
Dominic completed his Bachelor of Laws at the University of South Australia in 2013, and completed his Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice at the Law Society of South Australia in 2014.
Following his studies Dominic commenced his legal career at Nowicki Carbone and transferred over to Slater and Gordon Lawyers following the acquisition of the firm in 2015. Since the beginning of his working career he has exclusively practiced in personal injury law.
Dominic strives to ensure his clients are always well informed of how their matter is progressing and what options are available to them. His goal with each client is to ensure they achieve a timely, cost-effective and succesful outcome.
Outside of work Dominic is involved with a local community soccer club and has a passion for sports. He also enjoys spending time with his family and friends.
- Workers Compensaiton Claims/Disputes
- Workers Compensaiton Permanent Impairment Assessments
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims including Injury Scale Value Assessments
- Impairment guidelines (AMA5, GEPIC)
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2014 Admission to Supreme Court of South Australia
- 2014 Graduate Diploma in legal practice (Law Society of South Australia)
- 2013 Bachelor of Laws (University fo South Australia)
Memberships, Associations and/or Community Involvement
- Law Society of South Australia