Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Commercial & Project Litigation, Lawyer
Diana is an experienced lawyer and has acted in a broad range of both litigious and non-litigious matters, from small individual claims to large class actions. She has represented a diverse range of clients including disqualified directors, small businesses and individual investors.
Diana has considerable experience in both state and federal jurisdictions and in a range of courts and tribunals including the Federal Court of Australia, Queensland Court of Appeal and the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
- Professional Negligence
- Financial services disputes
- Shareholder Disputes
- Property Disputes
- Commercial Agreements
- General Commercial litigation
- 2006 - Present Slater and Gordon
- 2004 - 2005 Insolvency Service United Kingdom
- 2001 - 2004 Nanscawen Grant
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2003 Graduate Certificate of Applied Finance and Investment, Securities Institute of Australia
- 2000 Admitted Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2000 Practical Training Course, Leo Cussen Institute
- 1995 - 1999 Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Laws , University of Tasmania
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria