Workers Compensation Lawyer
Job satisfaction for Diana Agostinelli is all about achieving an outcome that will make a difference to the lives of the clients she represents who are normal, everyday people, injured at work who in most cases, are now struggling to make ends meet.
Helping her clients get back on track is the driving motivation of Diana’s WorkCover practice.
A direct communicator, Diana takes care in answering her clients concerns in plain English and places great emphasis on ensuring that any legal complexities impacting their case are explained in a way that will be easily understood.
Diana graduated from Monash University in 1995 and joined Slater and Gordon in 1999.
- Slater and Gordon since 1999, lawyer
- 1997-1999 Arnold Thomas and Becker,
Memberships and associations
- Member, Magistrates' Court, Workcover Committee
- Member, County Court, "Serious Injury" User Group
- Member, Personal Injury Advisory Committee, Law Institute of Victoria
Professional qualifications and admissions
- Accredited Specialist Personal Injury Law
- 1997 Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 1995 Bachelor of Laws, Monash University
- 1992 Bachelor of Science, Monash University