Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
After completing her Bachelor of Laws and being admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor in 2001 in the Supreme Court of Victoria, Demi enjoyed many years working in commercial litigation. Demi then continued her career with Slater and Gordon in 2010 and using to her advantage the skills and expertise developed by her in litigation, Demi has now chosen to specialize in Family Law.
Demi understands the complex and sensitive nature of Family Law and is able to demonstrate empathy, efficiency and expertise. Her main priority is to achieve the best and earliest possible outcome for her clients, in the most cost effective way.
Demi deals with a wide range of issues arising from a separation including divorce, property matters including financial agreements and property settlements and children’s matters.
- Family law
- Since 2010, Senior Associate, Slater and Gordon
- 2005 - 2010, Senior Associate, Kenyons Lawyers
- 2001 - 2003, Lawyer, Kenyons Lawyers
Professional qualifications and admissions
- 2001 - Admitted , Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2000 - Bachelor of Laws, (Monash University)
- 2000 - Bachelor of Arts. (Monash University)
- 1999 - Volunteer, Springvale Monash Legal Service