Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Industrial & Employment Law, Lawyer
David Scaife works in the Perth industrial & employment law team. David considers it a privilege to represent and advance the interests of trade unions and their members in Western Australia.
David joined Slater and Gordon because of its commitment to providing his clients with practical advice and working with them to a brighter future.
- Industrial & employment law
- Contract law
- Administrative law
Professional Qualifications & Admissions
- 2014 Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2014 Admitted, Supreme Court of Western Australia
- 2013 Bachelor of Laws (Distinction), University of Western Australia
- 2013 Bachelor of Arts (Honours), University of Western Australia
- since 2013 Slater and Gordon (law clerk, then lawyer)
- 2012 – 2013 Australian Manufacturing Workers’ Union, WA Branch (research officer)
- 2008 – 2012 Office of Senator Louise Pratt, Senator for Western Australia (electorate officer)
Memberships and Associations
- Australian Services Union