Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Dash was admitted as a Solicitor in September 2011 and has been part of the Slater and Gordon family law team since January 2012. Dash Paudyal has a strong record of delivering the best outcomes to her clients by resolving disputes in a way that is both efficient and cost effective for the client.
She has significant experience in family law matters and approaches her work by building a strong rapport with her clients. She offers practical and sensible advice, but is extremely sympathetic to the issues that her clients go through during the family law process. She has a strong work ethic and commitment to the job.
Dash’s areas of expertise include divorce, property and financial matters, children’s matters, financial agreements, and de facto and same-sex relationship matters. She also has a significant amount of experience in domestic violence matters.
Dash also provides assistance to the community by volunteering her time at the LGTBI Legal Service in Brisbane.
- Family law
- Criminal law
Professional qualification and admissions
- 2012 Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2011 Admitted, Supreme Court of Queensland
- 2011 Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Queensland University of Technology
- 2010 Bachelor of Laws, Queensland University of Technology
- Since 2012 Slater and Gordon (Solicitor)
- 2011-2012 Byrne Legal Group (Trainee Solicitor/Junior Solicitor)
- 2009 – 2010 HWL Ebsworth (Research Clerk/Litigation Assistant)
Memberships and associations
- Queensland Law Society
- QUT Alumni
- Family Law Practitioners Association
- LGTBI Legal Service – Volunteer