Lawyer, Motor Vehicle Accidents
Damien is a lawyer specialising in Motor vehicle accident claims at the Melbourne office. He commenced working for Slater and Gordon in 2017 as a law clerk, and quickly became engaged by the work and outcomes achieved in personal injury.
Damien demonstrates a deep passion and understanding for his clients’ wellbeing following the traumatising events of a motor vehicle accident. He is a compassionate and approachable individual who values his clients and understands their vulnerability in this stage of their journey to recovery. He strives to achieve the best possible outcome for them to help bring some closure in their lives.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2018 Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2017 Juris Doctor, Monash University
- 2016 Juris Doctor, American University Washington College of Law
- 2012 Bachelor of Arts, Monash University
- February 2018 Slater and Gordon, Lawyer
- August 2017 Slater and Gordon, Law Clerk
- 2015, Circuit Court of Maryland (USA), Law Clerk (Intern)