Personal Injury Lawyer
The range of people that Craig Lynch meets in his working day reflects the unfortunate truth that nobody is immune from personal injury. Craig’s clients come from all backgrounds and all ages, each with different circumstances and all seeking advice following often distressing events.
Attending to their needs, says Craig, “is not just about obtaining the highest award of compensation possible for a client, but also ensuring that in doing so, their dignity has been maintained and they have been listened to at each step of the way.”
Patient, yet determined in his approach, Craig nevertheless openly admits that he will “stop at nothing” to ensure that a successful outcome is achieved on behalf of his clients. Craig graduated from the University of Melbourne in 1993 and joined Slater & Gordon in 1997.
"A good legal outcome is not just about obtaining the highest award of compensation possible for a client, but also ensuring that each client's dignity is maintained and they are listened to at each step of the way."
- Slater and Gordon, since 1997, Lawyer
1990-1997 Maurice Blackburn and Co (Law clerk and lawyer)
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria (LIV)
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Chair of the Specialisation Board, LIV
- Personal Injury Specialisation Advisory Committee, LIV (2003-2011)
- Accredited Specialist Achievement Award 2011
Memberships and associations
- 1995 Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 1995 Admitted, Federal Court of Australia
- 1995 Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 1993 Bachelor of Laws, University of Melbourne
- 1990 Bachelor of Arts (Honours) La Trobe University
- Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, 2001