Family Law, Lawyer
Courtney has been employed in law firms specialising in family law services since 2008. Courtney graduated from the Queensland University of Technology with a Bachelor of Laws with honours in 2009 and was admitted to the profession as a Solicitor in June 2011. Courtney has practised almost exclusively in family law since that time.
Courtney’s areas of expertise are in alternate dispute resolution, parenting disputes, divorce, marital and de facto property settlements, separation, spousal maintenance, child support, sole occupancy of the home and domestic violence disputes.
Courtney is passionate about her work and is dedicated to crafting the best possible outcome for each of her clients. She firmly believes that every person, no matter their circumstances, deserves quality legal representation.
Courtney also helps families in need by volunteering her time at the Pine Rivers Community Association.
- Family Law
- Since 2015 Schultz Toomey O’Brien Lawyers, part of the Slater and Gordon Group
- 2014 – 2015 Sciaccas Family Lawyers
- 2012 – 2014 Journey Family Lawyers
- 2010 – 2012 Burchill & Horsey Lawyers
- 2009 Bucknall Family Lawyers
- 2008 – 2009 Vince Penissi & Associates
Memberships and Associations
- Pine Rivers Community Association
- North Brisbane Law Association
- Moreton Bay Law Association
- Law Council of Australia – Family Law
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2011 Admitted, Supreme Court of Queensland
- 2011 Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2011 JP Qual
- 2009 Bachelor of Laws (second class honours), Queensland University of Technology