Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Motor Vehicle Claims, Lawyer
After 20 years in the legal industry in a variety of roles, Carolyn commenced a Bachelor of Laws degree in 2007 and became admitted to practice as a lawyer in July 2015 so that she could offer more by way of advice and legal support to those in need.
- Motor Vehicle Claims
- Medical Negligence
- Criminal Injuries Compensation
- Public Liability
- Wills and Probate
Professional Qualifications & Admissions
- 2015 Admitted, Supreme Court of Western Australia
- 2015 Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- 2014 Bachelor of Laws, University of Notre Dame
- Slater and Gordon, since 2009
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Women Lawyers of Western Australia