Worker's Compensation, Associate
A direct and honest individual, Cameron Tout genuinely enjoys helping clients who could easily be overlooked and deprived access to the legal system.
A lawyer with a very broad range of experience, Cameron practises in the area of WorkCover.
Cameron typically represents people injured at work in relation to their weekly payments of compensation, impairment benefits and in common law negligence claims.
With a very understanding approach to his work Cameron joined Slater and Gordon after the merger with Secombs Solicitors.
- Workers Compensation
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Slater and Gordon since 2008 (lawyer)
- 2006 - 2008 Secombs Solicitors (lawyer)
Memberships and associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
Professional qualifications and admissions
- Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law
- 2007 Admitted Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2007 Admitted High Court of Australia
- 2006 Bachelor of Laws (Honours), Victoria University
“I honestly cannot speak more highly of Mr Tout. He conveyed across to me an absolute wealth of information, in an easy to understand manner. He was knowledgeable, and also extremely mindful of my concerns, speaking with confidence and in a way that let me know that he understood my situation.
Cameron answered all of my questions without me having to ask. I honestly cannot thank him enough, I am so glad that I made the initial phone call to Slater and Gordon.
Thanks again Cameron!”