Family Law, Lawyer
Caitlin has practised exclusively in the area of Family Law from the time she attained her qualifications in 2014.
Caitlin has a strong interest in dispute resolution and recognises the value in achieving settlement outside of court. Having said this, she understands that some matters are unable to be resolved by negotiation and she will not hesitate to embrace the role of the advocate in order to satisfy the best interests of her client.
Caitlin joined the Slater and Gordon team in 2015. She is based at the North Lakes office.
- 2015 Schultz Toomey O’Brien Lawyers, part of the Slater and Gordon Group
- 2014 McCarthy Durie Lawyers
- 2013 Couper Geysen
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2015 Admitted, High Court of Australia Register of Practitioners
- 2015 Admitted, Supreme Court of Queensland as legal practitioner
- 2014 Diploma of Legal Practice, Queensland University of Technology
- 2014 Bachelor of Laws, Queensland University of Technology
- 2014 Bachelor of Media & Communication, Queensland University of Technology
Memberships and Associations
- Queensland Law Society
- Law Council of Australia – Family Law Section
- Family Law Practitioners Association
- Moreton Bay Law Association
- Queensland Young Lawyers
- Environmental Defender’s Office - Volunteer
- Pine Rivers Community Legal Centre - Volunteer