Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Medical Law, Lawyer
Briee commenced working at Canberra law firm, Blumers lawyers as a paralegal in 2010 prior to admission In 2013, she commenced with Slater and Gordon Lawyers and has exclusively practiced in personal injury law since that time.
Briee is a member of the firm’s Pro Bono and Legal Profession Committee.
- Medical Negligence Claims
- Catastrophic injury matters
- Complex personal injury litigation claims
- Total and Permaent Disablement Superannuation Benefits
- Acquired brain injury or psychiatric injury claims
Professional Qualification and Admissions
- 2013 Admitted, Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory
- 2013 Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law Sydney
- 2012 Bachelor of Laws, University of Canberra
- 2011 Bachelor of Forensic Science, University of Canberra
- Since 2013 Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 2010 – 2013 BLumers Personal Injury Lawyers
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Australian Lawyers Alliance