Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Brett Spiegel is a former trial lawyer for United States Department of Justice who worked on the landmark tobacco company racketeering case, U.S. v. Philip Morris. Subsequently, Brett was Senate Judiciary Committee Counsel to United States Senator Dianne Feinstein. He specialises in pharmaceutical litigation, consumer fraud litigation, mass tort litigation, and international law.
Brett joined Slater and Gordon in 2007 and is a critical part of VIOXX class action litigation team.
- mass tort litigation
- pharmaceutical litigation
- international law
- consumer fraud litigation
- Slater and Gordon since 2007 (Consultant)
- 2005-2007 United States Senate Judiciary Committee (Counsel)
- 2002-2005 United States Department of Justice, Civil Division (Trial Attorney)
- 2000-2001 IonicSolutions, Inc. (Vice President and General Counsel)
- 1998-2000 U.S. District Court Judge Lenore Nesbitt (Law Clerk)
- 1997-1998 Shutts and Bowen (Associate)
Memberships and associations
American Association of Justice
Professional qualifications and admissions
- 1997 Admitted Florida Bar Association
- 1997 Juris Doctor, Duke University School of Law
- 1993 Bachelor of Arts, University of Pennsylvania