Family Law, Lawyer
Breony has worked at Slater and Gordon Lawyers since 2011. She is passionate about Family Law and committed to providing appropriate advice and guidance to clients experiencing relationship breakdowns or those seeking advice prior to or during a relationship.
Breony takes an empathic approach, which allows her to genuinely connect with and be responsive to the individual needs of her clients. She understands each case is unique and that each client deserves to have their side of the story heard.
Having previously worked in Commercial Litigation, Breony recognises the benefits of alternative dispute resolution and provides commercial, big picture advice to her clients in order to avoid costly litigation where possible.
- Divorce matters
- Children and parenting matters
- Property settlements
- Since 2016 Slater and Gordon (Lawyer)
- 2011 – 2016 Slater and Gordon (Legal Assistant)
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2016 Admitted, Supreme Court of Queensland
- 2016 Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- 2015 Bachelor of Laws, University of Queensland
Memberships and Associations
- Queensland Law Society
- Law Council of Australia – Family Law Section Law
- Family Law Practitioners Association