Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Industrial & Employment Law, Associate
Melbourne-based lawyer Brad Annson sees it as his privilege to be able to help unions in their struggle for a fairer society and takes great satisfaction in achieving successful outcomes for Victorian and national unions and their members.
As a member of Slater and Gordon’s industrial and employment law team, he finds the field of practice a challenging, fast-paced and exciting area to work.
Brad joined Slater and Gordon in 2008, attracted by the firm’s strong record of achieving successful results for workers and disadvantaged members of society.
- Industrial law advice and litigation
- Employment law advice and litigation
- Equal opportunity and anti-discrimination advice and litigation
- Since 2008 Slater and Gordon (articled clerk/lawyer)
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2009 Admitted Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2007 Bachelor of Laws (Honours), La Trobe University, Victoria
- 2000 Bachelor of Arts (Honours), Murdoch University, Western Australia
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Services Union