Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Motor Vehicle Accident, Lawyer
Betty Alexopoulos has had extensive experience helping clients with their motor vehicle accident claims over many years. She is highly efficient and works well within time constraints.
Throughout her career Betty has handled a wide range of matters and leaves no rock unturned to ensure her clients receive the compensation entitlement they deserve.
She is fluent in Greek and is sensitive to the needs of clients from different cultures
- personal injury claims
- motor vehicle accident claims
- Since 2011 Slater and Gordon (solicitor)
- 2001 – 2003 Pets Paradise and assoc group of companies (corporate counsel)
- 1994 – 2001 GPZ Lawyers (associate solicitor)
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2004 Graduate Diploma in Company Secretarial Practice (Chartered Secretaries of Australia)
- 1993 Admitted, Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria
- 1992 Bachelor of Law (LLB), Monash University
- 1990 Bachelor of Arts (BA), Monash University
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Of Greek heritage and fluent in Greek
- Voluntary legal work at Australian Greek Welfare 1998 – 2003
- Director of Antipodes Festival Inc. 1993
- Presenter of Greek Youth Program, Radio Station 3ZZZ, 1991 – 1993
- Editorial Board of a Monash University journal, 1990 – 1993