Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Family Law, Associate
Benjamin’s appreciation of the human elements of family law attracted him to practice solely in the area. He takes great pride in his performance under pressure, while maintaining his focus on the most important aspect of any family law matter – his client and their family unit.
Benjamin loves working in the closeknit regional community of Coffs Harbour. He regularly passes families he has helped on the street and enjoys seeing the positive impact of his work in the ‘real world’.
Slater and Gordon suits Benjamin perfectly. He is a team player and being part of an interactive workplace allows him to collaborate with other experts in his field, while also drawing from the firm’s vast range of legal practice areas and resources.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2015 Accredited Specialist in Family Law, Law Society of New South Wales
- 2008 Bachelor of Laws, University of New England, Armidale NSW
- 2008 Bachelor of Arts (major in psychology), University of New England, Armidale NSW
- 2009 Admitted, Supreme Court of NSW
- 2009 Admitted, Family Court of Australia
- 2014 Masters of Applied Law (Family Law)
- Since 2015 Slater and Gordon Coffs, Harbour (Associate)
- 2010 – 2015 Robson & Oliver, Sawtell (Associate)
- 2009 – 2010 Jane Adams Lawyers, Coffs Harbour (Lawyer)
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Family Law Section, Law Council of Australia
- Coffs Harbour Family Law Practitioners Association