Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Workers Compensation, Senior Associate
Ben Gilley has practised in personal injury claims since 1999, initially in England and then Australia. His broad range of experience includes workers’ compensation, motor vehicle accidents and public liability cases.
As a workers’ compensation lawyer Ben stands up for the rights of workers when they are experiencing tough times. He represents clients at all stages of their Workcover claims, from weekly payment disputes through to impairment benefit applications and claims for damages.
Ben strongly believes in ensuring clients are kept up to date and fully informed about their options. He uses direct communication and speaks in plain English that clients can relate to.
Ben joined Slater and Gordon following its merger with Clark Toop & Taylor and is now based in our Reservoir office.
- Workers compensation
- Public liability
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury
- 2008 Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2000 Admitted, Supreme Court of England & Wales
- 1998 Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law, London
- 1997 Bachelor of Laws, King’s College London
- 2013 Slater and Gordon (senior associate)
- 2007-13 Clark Toop & Taylor (senior associate)
- 1998-2005 Taylor Vinters, Cambridge, UK (senior lawyer)