Principal Lawyer, Industrial and Employment Law
Aron leads our Employment Law practice nationally.
He is a NSW Law Society accredited specialist in employment and industrial law and has a broad range of executive and employee clients.
He has acted for many of Australia’s trade unions and has appeared in court to both advance and defend the rights and interests of unions and their members. Aron acted in one of the first cases to enforce the general protections provisions of the Fair Work Act for the protection of an employee.
Aron's executive clients include managing directors of global corporations and senior executives engaged in the financial, property, manufacturing, health, IT and not-for-profit sectors.
Aron is a skilled advocate regularly appearing in court and in tribunals on behalf of his clients. Through his advocacy practice, Aron has gained a unique skill set which gives him an advantage over other practitioners.
Aron is an admitted Solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW and the High Court of Australia, as well as being an admitted Solicitor in England and Wales.
Aron is regularly sought out as a speaker on employment law topics as he is regarded as an expert on employee rights and representation and this recognised expertise has seen him speak on employment law topics in both Australia and Europe.
- Employment rights advice including appearing as an advocate before Courts and Tribunals
- Industrial Law
- Employment Contract Disputes
- Short Term and Long Term Incentive Disputes including share options
- Unlawful and Unfair termination of employment cases
- Discrimination, bullying and equal pay matters
- Redundancy disputes
- Restraints of trade
- Negotiation of agreed terms of exit
- Underpayment of entitlements
- Workplace investigations
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2012 Law Society of NSW Accredited Specialist Employment and Industrial Law
- 2009 Admitted Solicitor in England and Wales
- 2004 Admitted to Supreme Court of NSW and High Court of Australia
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of NSW