Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Motor Vehicle Accident, Workers Compensation Claims, Practice Group Leader
Anthony Kenyon has practised in the Personal Injury field since 1979 and has served on numerous Committees with respect to personal injury law. He has appeared as a guest speaker at seminars and conferences.
Anthony was actively involved in the working party lobbying for improvements in benefits for motor vehicle accident victims and the development of protocols for dispute resolution and impairment lump sum claims, serious injury applications and common law claims with the Transport Accident Commission (TAC).
- Motor Vehicle Accidents (Personal Injury) and TAC
- No Fault Benefits Claims - TAC
- Industrial Accidents (Personal Injury)
- Public Liability
- Medical Negligence
- Slater and Gordon since 2009, lawyer
- 1980-2009 Kenyons Lawyers (Partner)
- 1979 Admitted to Practice
Memberships and associations
- Australian Lawyers Alliance (ALA),
- Law Institute of Victoria (LIV),
- Litigation Lawyers Section (LIV),
- Executive Committee Member of Victorian Branch ALA,
- Chairperson of TAC Special Interest Group ALA,
- ALA/TAC Liaison Group,
- Transport Accident Committee LIV,
- LIV and ALA Representative of the Liaison Group TAC,
- Regular Users Group of the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal,
- Legal Liaison Group
- Queensland Law Society and
- Foundation Member of Lawyers Associated Worldwide.
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Economics
- Admitted to Practice in Victoria in 1979
- Admitted to Practice in Queensland in 1987