Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Anthony Carbone - Personal Injury Lawyer
Having been in practice for almost three decades Tony has broad experience in the law. His particular expertise, passion and interest has always been in personal injury litigation.
Tony was the Managing Partner and co-founder of Nowicki Carbone and hosts the PI Show. He joined the Slater and Gordon Group after the firm acquired Nowicki Carbone in 2014
Tony’s most characteristic qualities are his energy and positivity. He brings these qualities to his clients and staff. He facilitates a dynamic and team-oriented approach to resolving claims.
- Litigation in all areas of personal injury
- Personal injury litigation in Workcover
- Transport accident injury claims
- Estate, family and commercial litigation
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 1986 Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 1984 Bachelor of Laws, University of Melbourne
- 1984 Bachelor of Commerce, University of Melbourne
- Since 2014, Slater and Gordon Group (practice group leader)
- 2000 Co-Founded Nowicki Carbone (managing partner)
- 1988 – 2000, Astuto Carbone & Co (managing partner)
- 1987 – 1988, Tartaglia Alderuccio & Co (lawyer)
- 1985 – 1987, Sam Papasavas & Co (lawyer)
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- Board Member of Bully Zero
- Committee Member of PanCare
- Australian Italians Lawyers Association
- Legal Liaison Group - Tony is an integral part of the that meets quarterly to discuss TAC policy issues
- Born in Italy, and moved to Australia with his parents and older brother in 1965
- Fluent in Italian
- Tony is strongly connected with the Australian Italians Lawyers Association
- Through Tony’s strong passion to help people have a voice, he has made strong connections with the Indian, African and Chinese communities.