Senior Associate, Commercial and project Litigation
Anthea commenced her legal career in 2007 at Slater and Gordon Lawyers and has exclusively practised in the areas of property and commercial law.
Anthea typically represents corporations and individuals on a broad range of property and commercial transactional and advisory matters, including the sale and purchase of properties, subdivisions, leasing, preparing contracts and the sale and purchase of businesses. Drawing on her considerable experience, Anthea helps her clients achieve timely and cost-effective outcomes.
Anthea is passionate about resolving her clients’ legal matters in an effective and supportive manner and ensuring her clients achieve their desired outcomes.
Anthea is a Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Property Law Specialist. Anthea also speaks fluent Greek.
- Negotiating and/or advising vendors and purchasers in residential, commercial and rural property sales and purchases
- Assisting developers with multi lot subdivisions and sales, including preparation of master Contracts of Sale
- Negotiating and/or advising landlords and tenants in retail and commercial leasing matters
- Negotiating and/or advising vendors and purchasers in business sale transactions
- Corporate restructures
- Related party transfers involving family members and trusts
- Advising clients on general property law matters including adverse possession, caveats and easements
- Loans and mortgages
- 2017 Slater and Gordon, Senior Associate
- 2014 Slater and Gordon, Associate
- 2006 Slater and Gordon, Lawyer
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2015 Accredited Specialist in Property Law, Law Institute of Victoria
- 2009 Admission to High Court of Australia
- 2008 Admission to Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2006 Bachelor of Laws, University of Melbourne
- 2006 Bachelor of Commerce, University of Melbourne
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Hellenic Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Greek Orthodox Community of Melbourne and Victoria