Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Criminal Law Associate
Andrew has practiced as a Criminal Lawyer in Victoria and Western Australia. He has dealt with individual and corporate clients assisting them through various tribunal and criminal proceedings. He has appeared in the Magistrate, County, District and Supreme Courts preparing and appearing in contested bail applications, contested hearings, summary and indictable pleas, jury trials, and dangerous sexual offender applications brought by the DPP of WA.
Andrew’s current practice has a heavy criminal law focus, specialising in assaults, property offences, sexual offences, and dishonesty offences. Andrew also has experience in dealing with traffic matters, in particular, driving under the influence, driving whilst under licence suspension and reckless/dangerous driving. He also appears in Restraining Order matters.
Andrew is a passionate Criminal Lawyer. He uses his advocacy skills and vast knowledge of the law to achieve the best results for his clients.
- Criminal Law;
- Traffic Law;
- Restraining Orders;
- Coronial Inquests; and
- Tribunal Matters.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Admitted to Practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria in February 2009
- 2016 Joined Slater and Gordon as Associate
- 2013-2016 Solicitor at Tony Hargreaves and Partners
- 2009-2013 Solicitor Advocate at The Aboriginal Legal Service of WA
- 2008-2009 Articled Clerk at Bullards Barristers and Solicitors
- 2006-2009 Volunteer at North Melbourne Community Legal Centre