Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Commercial and Project Litigation Claims
Andrew Baker typically works on class actions and large-scale claims affecting large groups of people, usually concerning personal injuries. Since 2005, Andrew has worked on the Vioxx class action.
Andrew is the General Law Co-Chair of the firm’s Pro Bono and Legal Profession Committee.
- Class actions
- Pharmaceutical litigation
- Personal injuries
- since 2008 Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 2007 Slater and Gordon (articled clerk)
- 2003-2006 Slater and Gordon (legal assistant)
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2015 Accredited Specialists - Personal Injury Law
- 2008 Admitted Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2008 Admitted High Court of Australia
- 2007 Bachelor of Laws (Honours), University of Melbourne
- 2007 Bachelor of Computer Science, University of Melbourne
Memberships and Associations
Law Institute of Victoria