Practice Group Leader, WorkCover Claims
Andrea Kehoe represents clients who have been injured at work. Her clients are from diverse cultural backgrounds, and employed in a variety of roles and industries.
Andrea specialises in WorkCover ‘Serious Injury’/Common Law and No Fault benefit claims, which covers such entitlements as weekly payments, and impairment and medical expenses.
Andrea provides her clients with clear and accurate communication about their rights, entitlements and the progress of their matter. With her straight forward and down to earth attitude, she endeavours to help clients through the WorkSafe scheme, which can be unfamiliar and at times complex, so that they can focus on their recovery.
- Personal Injury litigation
- WorkCover ‘Serious Injury’ / Common Law claims
- No Fault benefit claims (including Weekly Payments, Impairment Lump Sum benefits and Medical and Like Expenses)
- Since 2010 Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 2005 – 2010 Patrick Robinson and Co (lawyer / articled clerk)
Professional qualifications and admissions
- 2006 Admitted, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2005 Bachelor of Laws, Monash University
- 2005 Bachelor of Commerce, Monash University
Memberships and associations
Law Institute of Victoria