Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Workers Compensation, Lawyer
Amy Patrk’s clients are workers who have suffered during the course of their employment in New South Wales. It’s her job to ensure her clients receive their benefits and entitlements within NSW Compensation System so that they can focus on recovery and return to work.
- Compensation Permanent Impairment claims
- Compensation Statutory Benefits claims
- Since 2010 Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 2006-2010 ME Bank (business development manager)
Professional Qualifications & Admissions
- 2009 Admitted Supreme Court of NSW
- 2005 Bachelor of Laws, University of New South Wales
- 2002 Bachelor of Arts, University of New South Wales
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales