Workers Compensation Claims, Associate
Amber helps her clients to negotiate their way through the complexities of the Victorian WorkCover scheme. She ensures that her clients understand and obtain access to their rights and entitlements to both statutory (‘no fault’ compensation) and common law (‘fault based’ compensation) benefits. Amber is compassionate, dedicated and a straightforward communicator. Her passion for personal injury law is driven by her genuine desire to achieve justice and equality and helping injured workers from a diverse range of backgrounds during times of financial and emotional uncertainty.
- Workers Compensation
- Motor vehicle accident claims
- Since 2010 Slater and Gordon (lawyer)
- 2009-2010 Winn Legal (lawyer)
- 2008-2009 Winn Legal (articled clerk)
Professional qualifications and admissions
- 2009 Admitted Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2008 Bachelor of Commerce, Monash University
- 2008 Bachelor of Laws, Monash University
Memberships and associations
Law Institute of Victoria
Amber was born in China and lived there until she was 8 when her family settled in Melbourne. She is fluent in Mandarin, Hakka and Cantonese.