Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Personal Injury Claims, Principal Lawyer
Allan began his legal career in 1996 at Slater and Gordon Lawyers and has exclusively practiced in personal injury law since then.
Allan has considerable litigation experience having acted for many clients with devastating injuries. His keen interest in science and medicine together with his attention to detail and legal knowledge makes him ideally suited for his role in the medical law team.
Allan is respected by clients and colleagues alike and is often approached for advice and help and responds with precision and cheer.
Allan draws on his considerable litigation experience to help his clients achieve timely and cost effective outcomes and places a key focus on resolving claims as effectively and economically as possible.
- Complex personal injury litigation claims;
- Catastrophic injury matters;
- Acquired brain injury or psychiatric injury claims;
- Children’s claims;
- Impairment Guidelines (AMA4, AMA2, GEPIC)
- 2014 - Slater and Gordon, Principal Lawyer
- 2004 - Slater and Gordon, Practice Group Leader
- 2013 - Slater and Gordon, Partner
- 2011 - Slater and Gordon, Associate
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- North Melbourne Football Club
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2001 Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, Law Institute of Victoria
- 1997 Admission to High Court of Australia
- 1996 Admission to Supreme Court of Victoria
- 1996 Leo Cussen Institute
- 1995 Bachelor of Laws
- 1994 Bachelor of Science (Hons)