Alisha has experience over her career as a solicitor in a variety of personal injury law, however specialises in workers compensation.
She prides herself on understanding that a client’s claim may be the first time they have needed legal guidance. She is well respected for her empathy and common sense approach to the situation faced by her clients.
Alisha has fought sucsessfully for clients against major insurers and negligent employers in various levels of the court system. Her wide litigation experience includes common law damages claims based on negligence and breaches of occupational health and safety regulations as well as proceedings in respect of workers’ statutory entitlements.
Successful matters she has won for injured workers include catastrophic injuries, severe psychological disturbance and limb amputation among many others.
- Workers compensation- Statutory Benefit claims
- Workers compensation- Serious Injury Applications and Common Law negligence claims
- Workers Compensation- dependency claims
- Workers Copensation- Imparment Benefit Claims
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2011 Admitted Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2010 College of Law
- 2010 Bachelor of Laws
- 2016 Slater and Gordon, Associate
- 2014 Nowicki Carbone Lawyers, Associate
- 2012 Nowicki Carbone Lawyers, Lawyer
- 2010 Patrick Robinson and Co
- 2008 John Dellios and Associates
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria