Alisha has experience in workers compensation, transport accident compensation, public liability and superannuation claims.
She prides herself on understanding that a client’s claim may be the first time they have needed legal guidance. She is well respected for her empathy and common sense approach to the situation faced by her clients.
Alisha has fought sucsessfully for clients against major insurers and negligent employers in various levels of the court system.
- Workers Compensation, including Statutory Benefits, Serious Injury Applications and Common Law negligence claims
- Motor Vehicle Accidents, including Statutory Benefits, Serious Injury Applications and Common Law negligence claims
- Public Liability
- Superannuation Total and Permanent Disability Claims
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2011 Admitted Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2010 College of Law
- 2010 Bachelor of Laws
- 2016 Slater and Gordon, Associate
- 2014 Nowicki Carbone Lawyers, Associate
- 2012 Nowicki Carbone Lawyers, Lawyer
- 2010 Patrick Robinson and Co
- 2008 John Dellios and Associates
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria