Commercial and Project Litigation, Lawyer
Adrian is a lawyer in Slater and Gordon’s Commercial and Project Litigation department and mainly works in the compulsory acquisition and planning team.
Adrian began his career at Slater and Gordon as a paralegal in 2012 working on large-scale class actions. He completed his law degree in 2013 and was admitted to practice in 2014 whilst working as a graduate lawyer at the firm.
Adrian’s represents a diverse range of clients including; individual property owners, developers, companies, parties with a leasehold and other interests in property affected by compulsory acquisitions, incorporated associations and not-for-profit organisations.
Adrian has recently assisted:
- Property and business owners affected by compulsory acquisition in Victoria and South Australia
- Incorporated associations seeking advice regarding the organisation’s legal obligations, as well as the obligations of its members and directors
- Property and business owners affected by bushfires in Victoria, NSW and WA seeking to recover unisured loss and damage suffered as a result of the fire
- Property owners seeking to recover loss due to restrictive planning controls being placed on their land
- Compulsory acquisition
- Planning compensation
- Incorporated associations and governance
- Bushfire litigation and property damage claims
- Negligence claims
- 2014 Admitted to Practice, Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2013 Bachelor of Laws, La Trobe University
- 2013 Bachelor of International Relations, La Trobe University
- Since 2014 Slater and Gordon, Lawyer
- 2014 Slater and Gordon, Graduate Lawyer
- 2012 – 2014 Slater and Gordon, Paralegal
- 2010 – 2011 La Trobe University Student Union - President
Memberships and Associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- La Trobe University Student Union – Life Member