Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Family Law, Principal Lawyer
He has built a sound reputation of guiding his clients to positive outcomes, while helping them understand the legal complexities of their situation. He understands the emotional stress that family law matters can cause his clients which is why he ensures that he is there for his clients whenever difficulties may arise.
As an accredited specialist, Adam confidently handles matters in every area of Family Law including those that require specialist legal knowledge. Only a very small number of legal practitioners who practice in family law have attained specialist accreditation and this is only awarded to practitioners who are highly skilled and experienced in their practice area.
Professional Qualifications & Admissions
- 2013 Accredited Specialist in Family Law, Law Society of New South Wales
- 2005 Admitted, High Court of Australia
- 2004 Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2003 Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Management
- since 2014 Slater and Gordon, Principal Lawyer
- 2007 – 2014 Cox West Lawyers, Partner
- 2005 – 2007 Cox Lawyers, Employed Solicitor
- 2004 – 2005 Astley Thompson Cox, Employed Solicitor
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales