Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Having worked in various fields with Slater and Gordon lawyers, including NSW Motor Vehicle Accidents and NSW Workers’ Compensation, Abraham takes great pride in assisting injured workers navigate the complex Comcare and Seafarers scheme in the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
In particular, Abraham provides clear and accurate legal advice with careful assessment of each case. He takes pleasure in securing the best possible result for his clients and ensuring they are properly compensated with respect to their statutory benefits, including weekly payments and medical and like expenses disputes. Abraham also advises in relation to lump sum impairment claims and appeals to the Federal Court of Australia.
Working in the Ashfield office of Slater and Gordon, Abraham enjoys providing advice to clients from various socio-economic, cultural and industrial backgrounds. He values the opportunity to work one on one with clients and thrives on the challenge of achieving the best possible outcome for his clients in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Comcare claims
- Seafarers claims
- Since 2012 Slater and Gordon (Lawyer)
- 2010 – 2012 Slater and Gordon (Law Clerk)
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- 2012 Admitted, Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2012 Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- 2011 Bachelor of Laws, University of Western Sydney
- 2011 Bachelor of Communications, University of Western Sydney
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of New South Wales