- The One Team Platform is hosted by Slater + Gordon Limited ("S+G") S+G
- The One Team Platform operates by allowing you to upload content to the One Team Platform in order to demonstrate your support for the Australian Olympic Team in a creative way by following the steps as outlined in the One Team Platform. The content that you upload may include photos, images, graphics, data, text, information, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content"). You are given the option of sharing the Content that you upload to the One Team Platform to third-party websites and applications, which may result in your Content being publicly posted on that third-party's service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service and you do so at your own risk. S+G does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that the S+G is not in any way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features. Your correspondence and business dealings with third parties found through the One Team Platform are solely between you and the third party.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos via the One Team Platform.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities through your use of the One Team Platform and you must not post private or confidential information via the One Team Platform.
- You may not use the One Team Platform for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your use of the One Team Platform and your Content, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any Content that you submit, post or display on or via the One Team Platform.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the One Team Platform or servers or networks connected to the One Team Platform, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way the One Team Platform is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the One Team Platform, whether online or offline. You agree that the S+G are not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
- S+G does not claim ownership of any Content that you post on or through the One Team Platform. Instead, you hereby grant to S+G a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use the Content that you post on or through the One Team Platform for any purpose associated with the promotion of the Australian Olympic Team.
- The S+ G name and logo are trademarks of S+G and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of S+G.
- The Australian Olympic Committee name and logo are trademarks of Australian Olympic Committee and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Australian Olympic Committee.
- S+G will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Content that you post on the One Team Platform.
- S+G does not endorse Content and specifically disclaim any responsibility or liability to any person or entity for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character based upon or resulting from any Content.
- Under no circumstances will S+G be liable to you for any loss or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, for any direct, indirect, economic, exemplary, special, punitive, incidental or consequential losses or damages) that are directly or indirectly related to: (a) your use of, inability to use, or the performance of the One Team Platform; (b) user Content; (c) any action taken in connection with an investigation by any law enforcement authorities regarding your or any other party's use of the One Team Platform; (d) any action taken in connection with copyright or other intellectual property owners; or (f) any damage to any user's computer, mobile device, or other equipment or technology including, without limitation, damage from any security breach or from any virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line or network failure or any other technical or other malfunction, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction.
2018 Slater and Gordon
All rights reserved