Get Clear, Upfront Advice So You Know Where You Stand
Our team of legal specialists have been helping people for over 22 years to get fairly compensated for injury and loss from road and traffic accidents, so we have the experience and knowledge to handle your matter.
We promise to:
- Be honest and upfront about your prospects
- Provide clear and simple communication at all times
- Make sure you understand the claims process and what’s involved
Here’s Some Of The Common Things You May Claim For
- Medical expenses, including hospital costs, surgery, specialists visits and rehabilitation expenses
- Loss of income from the time of the accident to resolution of your claim, as well as expected future loss of income
- Lump sum compensation (impairment benefit) even if the accident was your fault
- Common law damages if the accident was caused (or partly caused) by the negligence or fault of someone else
- Benefits to dependants who have lost a family member in an accident
- Mental trauma, as the impacts aren’t always physical
- Out of pocket expenses (which can really add up)
Here's What We Can Do For You
There’s a lot involved in making a traffic accident claim, so let us make the process as easy as possible for you.
- We’ll talk through your options with you
- We’ll help you gather evidence for your case
- We’ll ensure that we maximise your entitlements
- We’ll check that the TAC appropriately assesses your claim and dispute any decisions that could have been better
- We’ll keep you regularly updated all the way along and ensure that your claim is managed as efficiently as possible
Above all, we’ll make sure that your interests and rights are protected.
"I was so happy with the outcome yesterday for my mediation with the TAC. I got a lot more than I anticipated. I’m so thrilled you followed through with me. The outcome really provides me with financial security moving forward which was a worry for me. I’ve been completely thrilled with the service provided with Slater and Gordon. It was handled with care and consideration. I can’t express how grateful and happy I am with this outcome.”Christine Motor Vehicle Accident client, 2016
*Free Initial Consultation Conditions:
You’re entitled to a free initial consultation if you qualify as outlined in the ‘What Happens Next’ process outlined above.
*No Win No Fee Conditions: Please visit www.slatergordon.com.au/firm/legal-costs/no-win-no-fee