Slater and Gordon recently decided to wind down its residential conveyancing practice, which you will know as Slater and Gordon's Conveyancing Works. Accordingly, we are no longer accepting any new residential conveyancing matters.
We will continue to offer commercial conveyancing services, and would be happy to assist you with your matter.
Any type of commercial property: industrial, warehouse, office and warehouse, office, retail shop, vacant land, Strata title and ‘off-the-plan’ requires expert legal assistance.
At Slater and Gordon, we offer you a comprehensive review of your purchase contract to ensure that it reflects the deal you’ve agreed with the sales agent and/or property developer. We’ll also check that the contract includes any specific clauses you require to protect your position.
Why you need an expert
There can be a lot of details in any conveyance and we know what to look for.
- create as much legal protection as possible for you, given the potentially higher risks inherent in commercial property deals and off-the-plan projects.
- negotiate contract changes on your behalf if you desire, so you will only need to review and sign a final contract that’s ready to execute.
- If selling, prepare a contract of sale promptly so that marketing of your property can commence without delay.
- act on your behalf with the other parties involved including solicitors, agents, government departments and banks.
- ensure the whole process is moving so that your settlement happens right when it should.
- keep you informed at every step of the way, just as you’d expect.
Our experienced team will work with you to get the job done quickly and efficiently.