Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
National Law firm Slater and Gordon has welcomed Karina Hafford to the Slater and Gordon Lawyers Perth office as Group Practice Leader specialising in medical negligence law.
Ms Hafford, a Perth mother of three, joins the Slater and Gordon team with 13 years legal experience, specialising in the areas of plaintiff personal injury and medical negligence claims.
Ms Hafford has a real sense of duty driven by genuine desire to help those “who can not fight for themselves”.
“Slater and Gordon has a long history of helping everyday Australians access justice and I am pleased to have the opportunity to work for such a reputable firm.”
“Being able to use the resources of a big national firm allows my colleagues and I to provide the best legal services to WA clients,” Ms Hafford said.
- Practice Group Leader, Medical Negligence Law, Slater and Gordon April 2011
- Branch Manager, Associate, Shine Lawyers - Health Law Specialist
- Senior Associate, Ilberys Lawyers
- Associate, Hoffmans Barristers and Solicitors
Memberships and Associations
- The Australian Lawyers Alliance (ALA)
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Committee member Law Society Person Injury and Workers Compensation Committee
- American Association for Justice
Personal Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Laws Murdoch University
- Admitted as a Solicitor in 1998