National Law firm Slater and Gordon has welcomed Karina Hafford to the Slater and Gordon Lawyers Perth office as Group Practice Leader specialising in medical negligence law.
Ms Hafford, a Perth mother of three, joins the Slater and Gordon team with 13 years legal experience, specialising in the areas of plaintiff personal injury and medical negligence claims.
Ms Hafford has a real sense of duty driven by genuine desire to help those “who can not fight for themselves”.
“Slater and Gordon has a long history of helping everyday Australians access justice and I am pleased to have the opportunity to work for such a reputable firm.”
“Being able to use the resources of a big national firm allows my colleagues and I to provide the best legal services to WA clients,” Ms Hafford said.
- Practice Group Leader, Medical Negligence Law, Slater and Gordon April 2011
- Branch Manager, Associate, Shine Lawyers - Health Law Specialist
- Senior Associate, Ilberys Lawyers
- Associate, Hoffmans Barristers and Solicitors
Memberships and Associations
- The Australian Lawyers Alliance (ALA)
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Committee member Law Society Person Injury and Workers Compensation Committee
- American Association for Justice
Personal Qualifications and Admissions
- Bachelor of Laws Murdoch University
- Admitted as a Solicitor in 1998