Your date of birth
Year 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020
Month Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
You may return this form to Slater and Gordon by either:
a. Completing the form on Slater and Gordon's website at
b. Emailing the form to Slater and Gordon at email@example.com
c. Sending the form to Slater and Gordon by text message, iMessage or WhatsApp message at +61 466 536 240
d. Sending the form to Slater and Gordon by Facebook message, using the account at https://www.facebook.com/ManusIslandCA/
e. Sending a letter to Slater and Gordon at: Manus Island class action Slater and Gordon Lawyers
GPO Box 4864 MELBOURNE VIC 3001 AUSTRALIA
If you DO NOT want Australian Unity Trustees to hold and invest your compensation on your behalf, do not complete this form.
You will need to provide Slater and Gordon Lawyers with an Australian address for a cheque to be sent to or a bank account into which you want your compensation to be paid.
If you would like more information about this arrangement, including a copy of the proposed trust deed, please contact Slater and Gordon.
If you complete and return this form, you agree to Australian Unity Trustees holding your compensation funds until such time as you request payment.
There are fees that will be charged by Australian Unity Trustees for the operation of the trust. These are detailed in the trust deed that has been executed in order to create the trust, a copy of which has been provided to you. By completing this form you are agreeing to those fee arrangements.
Before any payment can be made to you, certain conditions must be met to comply with Australian law. These include:
1. The request for payment must be in writing.
2. Payments will only be made by electronic transfer into an eligible bank account nominated by you. This may include payments to a Western Union account, provided it meets the Trustee's requirements.
3. If you require payment into an eligible account, you must provide sufficient evidence to identify the account holder and the account number, such as a copy of an account statement or letter from the bank or similar institution.
An eligible account includes a bank account or other equivalent account as considered eligible by Australian Unity Trustees. An account will not be eligible if the account holder cannot be verified by the Trustee, the bank account is in or connected with a sanctioned country, and or the account holder is a "designated person".
4. You must provide copies of sufficient identification documents and satisfy identification verification requirements. This includes providing photo identification and or other identifying information (such as date of birth, boat ID, contact details, designated reference number).
5. You must not be listed by the United Nations Security Council as a "designated person".
6. You must not be resident in a "sanctioned country".
These requirements are Australian Law. Australian Unity Trustees is obliged to comply with Australian Law and it has no discretion to depart from Australian Law. Information about "designated persons" and "sanctioned countries" is available on the Australian Government's website: http://dfat.gov.au/international-relations/security/sanctions/Pages/sanc...
If you are resident in a "sanctioned country", Australian Unity Trustees may be able to apply to the responsible Australian Government Agency for an exemption. The costs of such an application will be paid from your Sub-Account and there is no guarantee that the exemption will be granted.
If you do not agree with these conditions, or do not consider that you will be able to meet these conditions now or at some time in the future, then you should not choose for your compensation funds to be paid to Australian Unity Trustees.