We’ve noticed that you’re using an unsupported browser,
which may result in pages displaying incorrectly.

For a better viewing experience, we recommend upgrading to the latest browser version of:

Skip to main content
Call Call 1800 555 777
1800 555 777
or let us call you

Form B - Objection to the proposed settlement

Objection to the proposed settlement

Complete this form if you want to submit an objection to the proposed settlement that will be considered by the Court when it is determining whether or not to approve it. 

If you answer ‘no’, you will not be able to receive any compensation from the settlement unless you also submit Form A. If your answer ‘yes’, you do not need to submit Form A.