Remax Ultimate Burpengary MJ
Terms and Conditions
- This Flight Centre Competition is between:
- In Queensland, Slater & Gordon’s Conveyancing Works (Qld) Pty Ltd ABN 80 127 912 074 - Individual Liability Limited by a Scheme Approved Under Professional Standards Legislation for work conducted through our Queensland and Tweed Heads Offices operating under ABN 80 127 912 074.; or
- In Victoria, New South Wales and Western Australia Slater & Gordon Limited ACN 097 297 400,
(“Slater & Gordon”, “Slater & Gordon’s Conveyancing Works”, “we”, “us”, “our”), and our approved real estate agent affiliates (“you”, “your”), and shall be referred to as the “Flight Centre Competition”.
- By participating in the Flight Centre Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to cancel, adjust or limit the terms of this Flight Centre Competition in our absolute discretion at any time without prior notice.
- This Flight Centre Competition is only open to agents of the Remax Ultimate Burpengary office, as invited by Slater and Gordon’s Conveyancing Works Business Development Manager, Michelle Jorgensen.
- The Flight Centre Competition commences on 00.00am AEST 1st March 2016 and ends 5.00pm AEST Friday 29th April 2016.
- The Flight Centre Competition is operating in Queensland, Australia by Michelle Jorgensen.
- The real estate agent who refers the most qualified conveyancing files as determined by us within the competition time period will win 1st prize, the real estate agent who refers the second most qualified conveyancing files within the competition time period will win 2nd prize and the real estate agent who refers the third most qualified conveyancing files within the time period will win 3rd prize.
a. A file is a “qualified” file if it qualifies for our standard fixed fee conveyancing offer (i.e. the conveyance relates only to domestic residences less than $1.8 million in value. Excludes purchases off the plan, company title, old systems titles and rural properties.)
b. Participants are required to refer a minimum number of three (3) referrals during the competition period in order to participate in the competition and be eligible for a prize.
c. In the event of a tie between prize winners, the prize winner will be the participant who provides the most number of referrals first as determined by us. For example, if two participants refer thirty (30) conveyancing files during the competition period and are both eligible for either the first prize, second prize or third prize, the winner will be the participant who refers thirty (30) conveyancing files first.
- 1st prize is a Flight Centre Voucher valued at $500, 2nd prize is a Flight Centre Voucher valued at $200 and 3rd prize is a Flight Centre Voucher valued at $150.
- The files must be referred within the competition time period.
- The winners will be notified by telephone and via email within two (2) business days of the closing date. The prizes will be hand delivered and presented on Monday 2nd May by Michelle Jorgensen.
- Should the conveyancing file referred by you terminate between us and our client without completing but due to no fault of you, the referrer, the file will still be counted towards your total referrals to us in the competition time period for the purposes of the Flight Centre Competition.
- This Flight Centre Competition is not intended to create a legal partnership, joint venture or agency relationship between the parties. Competition members do not have any authority to act for or on behalf of us in any manner other than as expressly stated in these conditions.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, we (including our respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under our control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond our reasonable control; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (e) taking and/or use of the prize; or (f) the competition.
- This offer is open until 29 April 2016 unless advised otherwise by a change to these terms posted on this website.