Committed to our environment
Slater and Gordon is thoughtful about how we use resources. It’s one of our core values, and we’re committed to playing our part in creating a more sustainable workplace.
Slater and Gordon has committed to minimise the firm’s impact on the environment through initiatives such as:
- A national working group to measure and reduce the firm’s carbon footprint
- A board member appointed as a ‘sustainability champion’ with responsibility for overseeing environmental management protocols.
- Reusable cups for hot beverages
- The introduction of waste, paper, and energy minimisation strategies; and
- Staff engagement activities to educate and change environmental behaviours.
We are also proud members of the Australian Legal Sector Alliance, a group working collaboratively to promote sustainable practices across the legal industry.