Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.
Committed to our environment
Slater and Gordon is thoughtful about how we use resources. It’s one of our core values, and we’re committed to playing our part in creating a more sustainable workplace.
Slater and Gordon has committed to minimise the firm’s impact on the environment through initiatives such as:
- A national working group to measure and reduce the firm’s carbon footprint
- A board member appointed as a ‘sustainability champion’ with responsibility for overseeing environmental management protocols.
- Reusable cups for hot beverages
- The introduction of waste, paper, and energy minimisation strategies; and
- Staff engagement activities to educate and change environmental behaviours.
We are also proud members of the Australian Legal Sector Alliance, a group working collaboratively to promote sustainable practices across the legal industry.