We’ve noticed that you’re using an unsupported browser,
which may result in pages displaying incorrectly.

For a better viewing experience, we recommend upgrading to the latest browser version of:

Skip to main content
Are you in NSW?

Please select your location to view information that is specific to you.

Call Call 1800 555 777
1800 555 777
or let us call you

Let Us Call You


Traffic Accident Claims, NSW

Contact us

Accidents happen.

We can make sure what happens after is as pain-free as possible.

If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident you may be entitled to compensation from the Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurer of the vehicle that caused the accident.

If you think you have a claim, keep in mind that there are strict time limits and making a claim can be complicated. It’s important to start gathering information and investigating your options as soon as possible.

Get independent advice

The CTP insurer will have their own lawyers to advise them about their obligations to pay compensation. However, they won’t provide you with independent legal advice and you may not receive your full compensation entitlements.

Also, the CTP insurer is likely to require you to be medically assessed by a doctor they appoint. It’s a good idea to get a second medical opinion, as there may be a significant difference between assessments.

By working with us

We can help in handling claims for all types of accidents and levels of injury. 

  • You’ll know if the CTP insurer has correctly assessed your entitlements.
  • You’ll know what evidence you need and how to go about getting it.
  • You’ll be able to dispute a decision if needed.

Whatever the challenge, you know we’ll seek the best possible result.

Make an enquiry

If you have a question, want some more information or would just like to speak to someone, make an enquiry now and we’ll be in touch with you very soon.

Enquire now