If you’ve had a traffic accident, we can help you on the road to recovery.
If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident in Victoria, you are likely to be entitled to injury benefits or compensation.
We’re well equipped to handle any sort of matter, from car, bus, truck, tram and train accidents to pedestrian and cycling injuries. We can help in handling claims for all road and car accidents and injury types.
The TAC will assess your claim. However, they won’t provide you with independent legal advice and may not pay your full compensation entitlements.
By working with us:
- You’ll know if the TAC has correctly assessed your entitlement
- You’ll be able to dispute the decision made by the TAC
- You’ll know what evidence you need and how to go about getting it.
Get in touch
Please note, in most cases strict time limits apply. It’s important to contact us for independent legal advice at the earliest opportunity after your injury, to make sure your interests and rights are protected.
Please contact us either via the form on this page or by calling us. Whatever the challenge, we’ll seek the best possible result for you.
What happens next
- Contact us for a free consultation and tell us your story
- If we think we can help you will be offered an initial FREE appointment* with a lawyer
- During your appointment your lawyer will be able to determine if your claim has merit
- If so, we will offer you our No Win – No Fee arrangement
- Sign up and we’ll begin working on your case
*Free Initial Consultation Conditions: You’re entitled to a free initial consultation if you qualify as outlined in the ‘What Happens Next’ process outlined above.
*No Win No Fee Conditions: Please visit www.slatergordon.com.au/firm/legal-costs/no-win-no-fee
Make an enquiry
If you have a question, want some more information or would just like to speak to someone, make an enquiry now and we’ll be in touch with you very soon.
2017 Slater and Gordon
All rights reserved