What do you do if -
- you are charged with a criminal offence
- you think you may be charged with a criminal offence
- Police or other investigators want to speak to you
If you are faced with charges or believe you might be, whether they involve criminal law, intervention orders or traffic law, Slater & Gordon Lawyers have the experience needed to help you deal with the situation and obtain the best possible outcome.
Despite what you probably believe, many average citizens like you have the misfortune of coming into contact with the criminal law. Whether it be a Summary Offence, Committals, County Court matters or Supreme Court bail applications, we'll advise you of your rights and help you to understand your options.
We offer a discreet and professional service which focuses on your interests and encourages intervention at an early stage in the proceedings. Such intervention can radically alter the consequences of a criminal prosecution to our clients.
Our experience covers all jurisdictions within Victoria.
- Arrests and police interviews
- Breach of court orders
- Careless and dangerous driving
- Coronial inquiries
- Drink and drug driving offences
- Drive whilst suspended / disqualified
- Firearm offences
- Proceeds of crime applications
- Sexual assaults
- Worksafe investigations
To seek advice with regard to your matter, submit an online enquiry or call us on 1800 555 777.