Slater & Gordon has the capacity and competence to act in commercial disputes of any size and complexity. The number, quality and diverse experience of our national team means we can draw on whatever expertise and resources our clients require. Our senior lawyers are industry leaders. We invest in quality people.
We offer high quality dispute resolution services at very competitive prices. Like any business, we expect to be fairly paid for our work. To assist clients, we offer access to a range of flexible and innovative litigation funding solutions which may suit a client’s matter and circumstances.
We assign the right people at the right levels to get the job done. We never cut corners but, at the same time, we don’t over-service. Our objective is always looking for the most cost-effective resolution in our client’s interest.
That is why we are Australia’s best known law firm. Our record of success in litigation over 75 years is second to none.
- Business Litigation - is your business involved in a dispute with another business or individual?
- Class Actions - are you part of a group affected by the same wrongful conduct?
- Estate Litigation - have you been left out of a will? Are you managing a disputed deceased estate?
- Insolvency - are you impacted by the winding up of a business as a creditor, director or investor?
- Personal Litigation - do you think you have a claim connected with property, a failed investment, misleading advice, recovering a debt or some other issue?
- Rural Litigation - do you need assistance from a specialist lawyer experienced in handling claims & disputes for rural enterprises?